Friday, August 14, 2015

Medan - The Haunted Place

Shown above: An attendee at our event. Photo captured showed this mass around her neck.

Down memory lane... :)

The first time Pure Karma has an event in Medan, we were somehow directed by GM Lu to a haunted place! :)

GM Lu told me to watch out for food and toilet.

So we ate at restaurants to prevent Food Poisoning from contaminated food.
BUT, the culprits are the "little green monsters" = chillies!

Thinking that GM Lu meant that must have a place where there are enough toilets so that no one be inconvenience, I specifically asked how many toilets in each of the places offered to us for event venue!

Owner of this place that we chose, when told that GM Lu said to watch out for toilets, revealed to our representatives that GM is real great and can see that they have a haunted toilet!

Hahaha!

When I was there, I saw them boarded up one of the toilets with a plywood plank.
I told them that the plank won't keep the ghosts/spirits within at all!

The whole place has lots of spirits that are running around freely anyway!

I helped the spirits there by having them take refuge.

I advised the owners to "feed" the spirits well too!
The owner asked me whether need to do daily?
I asked: How many times do you eat a day?
Can you at least offer one meal a day to the earth deity and spirits?
 I taught the method and the types of offering to offer too!

The owner agreed to do the daily offering to earth deity and spirits, especially child spirits!


Last visit to Medan in January this year, the owner's kid is not feeling well but they didn't register to attend our event.
This round?
Parent register as attending and the kid as not attending our event.

Now!
What's the problem?

Obviously, the owner negated on the "daily offering"!

Dear all, when you agreed to do something, please keep that promise!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment