Wednesday, August 5, 2015

5-8-2015 A Healing Dream 治疗的梦



This might sound pretty bizarre! :)

In this dream, GM Lu pulled out about 15 lengths of 1-inch length snowy white coloured bones that are joined together closely like the rods shown above, from my upper torso!
PS** These bones are artificially made, and looks like plastic! Not real bones of human or animals.

Each length has about 20 individual 1-inch length bone of the same size joined together.
There is slight discomfort as these were pulled out one by one!

It started with an attack by a swarm of Honey-bees on a group of us.
Then the bees somehow tried to form a Hive with my left lower limb & slowly this "hive" moves upwards towards my upper torso.
It was halted at my left knee!

Then GM Lu appeared and started the "extraction" of the linked bones from my upper torso!

I feel joyous and even giggled at each extraction! :)

GM Lu's expression is one of ease and He is smiling too!

Note: The bones were snowy white and not dark and black, equating to light karmic negatives only!
So whoever think to cast black and evil stuff, DON'T!

The bees were halted from building a hive before they can secure base!

Ponder each action with wisdom and ask yourself: Will GM Lu do this? :)


Upon waking, I knew that I am going to be real Healthy again!

Hahaha!

Dear all,
An occasional pat from GM Lu is all that we need to know that He cares for us meticulously, agree?


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment