Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lotuschef at Play - Guru Answers You!


1pm of 8 June in Medan.

We were waiting for fellow students at the sitting area of the floor we are staying in.
I told fellow students that Guru talks to me about Ling Shen 灵神 and Yuan Shen 元神 and showing me the what they are actually all about.
Then the lesson went to Buddha Nature.

Hahaha! Then I shared what is Projection of the Ling Shen [spiritual essence] out of one's body!
Buddha nature is everlasting steadfast and ...............

Somehow the chat went to 3rd-eye and 9 steps breathing techniques. How to combine these 2?

Well, Guru gave the answers on 9 June's speech. Go find it!

That evening after fire puja, we went for icy cool smoothie!

AA asked me again about the 3rd-eye information that I shared earlier.

I asked him to tell me the KEY that I shared with them.

Hahaha! These had them thinking hard and giving me all sorts of answers!

AA then told us all that he actually asked Guru to teach him about the 3rd-eye!
Well? Guru answers him through me!

What is the Key to the 3rd-eye practice?

Ask Guru yourself, please!
Or if you put Core on pedestal and worship, then go ask them to teach you!

Hahaha!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment