Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lotuschef in Chat - 心经与智慧 Heart Sutra & Wisdom


a bbm message
Msg
------------------------
Hi fashi and ganks...
I got a BBM message from our beloved friend AA. Hahaha..
I think he saw my pic on fa shi's blog and this morning he sent me this one.

This is in bahasa and the title is " be careful with the wrong prayer"
So basically this shows that u are wishing or praying on something but in a few years later you get the opposite that you wished for. 







Well... This is just so funny, and I don't expect ya to get this kind of messages.

Have a great day all... :)
BB

Hati² salah berdoa...
Be careful with the wrong prayer


Ya Tuhan, jadikan aku orang yg hny dgn duduk diam uang mendatangiku!
Cling... 5thn kemudian dia jadi penjaga toilet umum di terminal!
God, please make the money come to me just by sitting without doing anything
Cling... 5 years later he becomes the public toilet cashier in terminal



Tuhan, jadikan aku yg memerintah orang kaya! Jadikan aku hambaMu yg mengatur mereka dgn leluasa & kuasa!
Cling... 6thn kemudian dia jadi tukang parkir!

God, please make be a person who can be in charge for all rich people! 
Make me your disciple who can freely and powerfully able to give them orders!
Cling... 6 years later he become a person who is in charge of a parking lot



Tuhan, jadikan aku orang yg berwibawa, tatapanku disegani orang, setiap orang yg bertemu merasa sungkan!
Cling... 7thn kemudian dia jadi Debt Collector!
God, please make me a person who has charisma, and by one look people will respect me.
Cling 7 years later he become a debt collector!



Tuhan, jadikan hambaMu ini seorang yg pny byk pengikut. Kemana hambaMu ini melangkah, pengikutku selalu mentaatiku...
Cling... 8thn kemudian dia ngangon bebek
God, please make me someone who has a lot of followers, wherever and whenever I go, my followers will always follow me and follow my command
Cling 8 years later, he become duck shepherd.




LC: Funny! Hahaha!
This is his mentality n wisdom level!
Why do one need to pray for or wish for something?
Buddha teaches renunciation, and in Heart sutra the part on Not expecting, Not getting, .....
AA's mind has yet to be Wise! :)


BB: Totally agree with u fashi... =)


DD: Well answered as usual from our Maman. Perfectly matched.


CC: Fa shi i think not only him who post those things, even DD also told me that he got the same prayer from fb.... right DD?


DD: I read my fb friend status. Its a trending joke maybe haha



Dear all, 
We are back to RIGHT & WRONG. 
Hahaha!

AA, another that is affected by Core's announcement against Lotuschef, started to act and email or message his acquaintances To Warn Them Against Lotuschef!
Lotuschef has also helped him a few time in the past when he is troubled or worried.

Hahaha! 


Wisdom from Heart Sutra...

There is no wisdom, and there is no attainment whatsoever. 无智亦无得.

This is a classic example of [Have & Don't Have] too!
Forms & Non-existence! 


AA assumed that BB is praying or wishing for something while doing offering!
BB can be just do offering sincerely to Guru & all Divinities!
I am helping them transform offering upwards and drawing blessing for all downwards.

That's all there is to my routine of helping participants do offering during Fire Puja sessions,

We have TBS, and Non-TBS that are free thinkers, buddhist from other sectors, Christians.....

We achieved No Differentiation; No Segregation; No Discrimination; and all are ONE; in sincere offering. :)

O! Please remember Cultivation is One's Own Sincere and Diligent Efforts; that NO ONE can Steal or Take Away from you!

Whoever that you think I am, is really really NOT IMPORTANT as I am not your Root Guru! 
Hahaha! 

Just listen to your own Root Guru and don't get misled by Titles and Outward Appearance or External Forms!


O! Wisdom here refers to Buddha's Universal Wisdom and not some cunning or 'clever' deductions of Individuals! 


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment