Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lotuschef on [Your Own Interpretation 你个人的见解] (3)






And one more part from Chapter 9, also hilarious:

Some monks try to find faults with transcendental powers. There is nothing wrong with transcendental powers, for they are generated by themselves in meditation when the spiritual lights at the brow point start moving. They are "doings without action", "intent without intention" by self-motion of the spiritual lights. Some monks criticize them for two reasons:

One, they are afraid that laymen will cultivate these powers, "putting the cart before the horse".

Two, these monks are unqualified monks who know nothing about transcendental powers as they have not reached this stage.

I tell my readers honestly that the Buddha says: "The mind is generated when it is free from any thought of attachment." That means "doing without action". "The mind is generated when it is free from any thought of attachment." is an important teaching in the Diamond Sutra, which means the same thing as "the self-motion of spiritual lights at the brow point". By now, my readers probably have understood everything.

I am not foul-mouthed by nature; much less do I want to curse monks, since they represent the Buddha, one of the Three Jewels. They are also said to represent "cleanness". I should not use abusive language about them in any event. However, there are times when I could not curtail myself and I do let loose a torrent of abuse. I am not going to curse the high-ranking monks or true Taoist priests; I respect them and prostrate before them. It is the secular monks and heretic priests that I want to curse. There are unpromising monks who also practice sorcery and play dirty tricks.

I simply cannot stand that, because they are defecating on the Buddha's head! My comments on and curses of them are not sinful, but meritorious!

These secular monks and heretic priests should read this book.
If there is anything they don't understand, they should come and ask me.

They should cultivate sincerely and honestly.

They should not go round asking for huge sums of money, alms-book in hand, just on account of their bald head, instead of on account of the merit of their practice. 

They are only interested in building temples, or concerned with business from morning till night.
They renounced home life, but don't keep the precepts.

All this is infuriating! The secular monks should be pushed down on the floor before the patriarchs and given a sound beating of 500 planks, naked. It makes one sick to see these sanctimonious monks running wild everywhere.


PKV: hahaha!
Yes! many are very surfaced!
Thats why SZ said Sentient Realm!
They suspect everything I shared!!! Thats all! :)

HEART ESSENCES!  :)



Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment