Friday, August 23, 2013

Crazy Wisdom – Encounter with a Lost Soul



A lovely sky in the evening taken at Seattle Temple.

Looks like a big bird with wings outstretch.

Strolling along with Shizun after dinner.

Groups formed after the stroll.

LL walked towards me. AA shijie was chatting with me.

As he was approaching, he called out: Lian Chu Da De! [not fashi] ! :)

He said: How are you?
He then went on to say that I was more popular and well known than him.

I said: Who is comparing and who wants to compare?

I reminded him that before I left Seattle in 2009, I suggested to him to stand firm and cultivate diligently and not follow others blindly but stay firm in faith with Guru.

He repeated that I was way above him and ........

I told him that I did not wish to continue this conversation with him.
He was still hanging around and then started to talk again.

He asked: How many days will you be here?

I said: Words that are not cohesive, half a sentence is also too much. 话不投机半句多。

AA shijie told me minutes later that he went to report to #2 and group standing around near Guru's office.

Hahaha!

From his initial address, he already revealed that he was with the ignorants that orchestrated "sacking" Lotuschef as reverend!

I helped LL as he was a course mate during my fashi training. He was weak and did not put in effort in the studies. As exams were approaching, he became frantic and kept harassing me to teach him.

What a great guy to help others blindly to attempt to "harm" me!!!
Hahaha!


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment