Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lotuschef on Encounters 1

Terjemahan Indonesia: Perjumpaan 1


Seattle Temple, 23-8-2013.

I was taking photos of clouds formation over the temple's grounds with some fellow students.

AA and another student walked forward and asked what are we taking.

As I turned and reply, I somehow had a glance at him and what I saw made me take a good look at him.

Although I told him we are studying cloud formation as we captured lots of Dharmapalas from the cloud formation the previous day.

I told AA that he should watch his health as he is likely to have problem with his kidneys.

I gave him a pendant with Guru's picture, and within it, various Dharani.

Advised him to chant Guru's long mantra as there is the 6 realm vajra mantra mandala too, that can help in cleansing & purifying.

He looks much better then, after he chanted Guru mantra with me.

He went away and came back minutes later with his family, asking me to look at his wife and kids.
I told him that I won't look anymore.
Well? His family are ok, no point to look and explain.

If I look at the family too, a queue will form, and I will be surrounded within minutes.:)

Whenever I step on temple's ground, a Malaysian fashi tailed me, hanging about 2 metres distance from me and mostly on my left hand side. She is also back-up by a few others in different positions nearby, hanging around alone, seemingly with nothing better to do than just stand still watching.

Fellow students with me, noticed that when I move, they shift positions accordingly to maintain close proximity vigilance! :)

Wow! They have nothing more productive to do?
Don't they need to cultivate at all?
Why hand control of self to others and be directed by them into carrying orders to their own detriment?
Guru said something about these yesterday, did you pick up any?


I saw AA yesterday after Abhiseka, he looks much improved.

Pindola's abhiseka seems to help him much, health wise. :)


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment