Saturday, August 24, 2013

Crazy Wisdom – Black Magic? 降头?



Someone warned me against entering Seattle Temple.
They said that XX set some Black Magic within and when I enter, these black spells will harm me.

Well, I went into the temple proper yesterday and did the great prostration and stayed for about 15minutes!

I am still in one piece though. :)

Bullies have nothing better to do and trying to scare you away to keep their bad deeds from being discovered by Guru.

Dear all, do you think anyone can hide anything from a Living Buddha like our Root Guru?

Hahaha!

However, their threats to many fashi, and fellow students worked, as some passed me and returned my greetings with "it is not convenient to speak now"/ 现在不方便说话.

Think: By threatening me, what have Core done?
They looked down upon Guru as a Living Buddha by claiming that they can set Black magic spells inside the Temple to harm me, agree?

This is the same as over-riding Guru's statements to wear the Maroon Toga versus the brown drape, agree?

Also they blatantly disallowed Photo-taking immediately after Guru allows students to take photos, which also points to Total Disregard of Guru's statements and Total Disrespect for One's Root Guru, agree?

Hahaha!

The atmosphere in Seattle when Guru goes around giving blessing with "moding" is highly charged, you have to be there to experience it.

Think I will speak out when Guru bless me?

Hahaha!
Let us wait and see what Guru signals, shall we?

O! when I am a Da De 大德 and not a fashi 法师 of your own version of TBS, then I am a visiting Guest and should be accorded with due ceremonial respect, right? 

Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment