Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Drukpa Kunley, The Divine Madman – Nirvana




This is the ending part of divine madman.

[Thinking that he would provide a .significant portent that would perpetuate his message to mankind, 
he did not dissolve his body completely, 
but left it behind in the human realm in the form of strikingly powerful miniature images of Sakyamuni, 
the Bodhisattva of Compassion, the Saviouress, 
Jowo Atisha, the Deities Horse Neck and Supreme Delight, 
and other Buddhas. 
He also left a vast quantity of Ringsel. ]

Jowo Atisha? Shizun?
hahaha! 

O! Ringsel is Sarira. Shizun said only one that has attain Purity with Cultivation of Buddha Dharma will have Sariras after cremation.

In the case of those that had attained Buddhahood, they can choose to transform into Rainbow Lights and "melt away" or transform body into Sariras; or maintain the Body as it is.

In being able to choose what form he leaves behind, proved that he has already attained Maha Perfection and Ati Yoga, agree?


Dear all, have you read this book?
These are some of his works from Wikipedia – Drukpa Kunley:


Poem about happiness
I am happy that I am a free Yogi.
So I grow more and more into my inner happiness.
I can have sex with many women,
because I help them to go the path of enlightenment.
Outwardly I'm a fool
and inwardly I live with a clear spiritual system.
Outwardly, I enjoy wine, women and song.
And inwardly I work for the benefit of all beings.
Outwardly, I live for my pleasure
and inwardly I do everything in the right moment.
Outwardly I am a ragged beggar
and inwardly a blissful Buddha.

Song about the pleasure
A young woman finds pleasure in love. A young man finds pleasure in sex. An old man finds pleasure in his memoirs. This is the doctrine of the three pleasures.
Who does not know the truth, is confused. Those who have no goals, can not sacrifice. Those who have no courage, can not be a Yogi. This is the doctrine of the three missing things.
Even if a person knows the way of wisdom; without practicing there is no realization. Even if a master shows you the way, you have to go it by yourself.

The five spiritual ways
I practice the path of self-discipline. I meditate every day.
I go the way of embracing love. I work as a mother and father of all beings.
I do the deity yoga. I visualize myself as a Buddha in the cosmic unity.
I read the books of all religions and practice all at the right moment.
The life is my teacher and my inner wisdom is my guide.

[Even if a person knows the way of wisdom; without practicing there is no realization.
 Even if a master shows you the way, you have to go it by yourself.]

I shared similar concepts, remember?
I said: Shizun can equipped you with the necessities and necessary skills to climb a mountain, and even bring you to the foot of the mountain.
However, can you or are you able to reach the Peak on your own efforts?

Cultivation is truly between One's Guru and One's Self.
No amount of blessing and promises from Anyone can put you at the Peak!

Practicing "Ways of Wisdom" you will eventually arrive at Realization.


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment