Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lotuschef in - Talk to shizun


Dear Fashi

My grandma was very ill last 2 days n we thought she can't make it.
But today suddenly she is more alert. Is it a sign of 回光反照?
Should we start to do 临终关怀?

Amituofo


Talk to shizun

Dear Fashi

Its not easy to ask my grandma to let go; its not easy to ask her must keep on chanting n visualise shizun smiling at her; its not easy at all. 
Seeing her lying on the bed breaks my heart. Before my words come out of my mouth I feel like crying already.


Luckily fashi always remind us to talk to shizun .

So this morning I told shizun to give me the courage to say all these to my grandma without crying.


And I make it. I'm very happy now. I told her n she nodded at me.
I know shizun will bring her to pureland when the time is right.

Thank you for always reminding us to talk to shizun. It works.

Amituofo


Dear all, What actually is the purpose of Talking to Shizun?

1. You build confidence to TRUST your Root Guru 100% or Absolutely.
2. You gradually shorten the distance between your Root Guru & yourself.
3. You will cultivate well with these Trust in your Root Guru's guidance.
4. You learn to be Cool Calm & Clear minded and use Buddha Dharma to solve your own problems and free yourself from much Sentient Suffering. 

The benefits are immeasurable! :)


Do not hinder yourself by thinking you can reach your own Root Guru! 
Cultivating with much Confidence in Root Guru and Self, you can then help others the same way.

Sharing good with others without discrimination, segregation, .... you are practicing Boddhicitta! 


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment