Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lotuschef in Shoes Missing 靴子不见了



In many of my "dreams", I lost my shoes.
Not one but both of them!
Hahaha!


In this morning's one, I wore a black pair of canvas shoes to attend Seattle's event.
I left them at the entrance where lots of shoes were left.

When I wanted to go to the washrooms, I couldn't locate my shoes!

As I was looking for them, Shizun and entourage came by.


Shizun smilingly told me: You don't need these sentient apparels anymore.


What's amazing is that Shizun JUST know that I am looking for my missing shoes! :)


I said: Bodhidharma left one shoe behind in his coffin and still has one with him on his subsequent appearance.

Shizun smiled again and his message is, go ponder on this one.

Well?

I like to walk barefooted from I cant remember when. :)

I have dreams of "walking" a foot above ground since young.

I have dreams of flying in the skies and resting on roof-tops to view the surroundings.

Hahaha!

Dear all, can you help me figure out "Why I don't need sentient apparels?"



Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



Related Posts from PKV:


No comments:

Post a Comment