Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lotuschef on Dream – Padmasambhava Mantra

Terjemahan Indonesia: Mimpi – Mantra Padmasambhava


[--- BB: By the way, something to share.
The day you guys sent me emails on making this mantra ..... I had an interesting dream that very night.

I dreamt I was in a bamboo forest and the bamboo grows like a big panflute.
Each Panflute bamboo is bronzy in color with mantra engraved on it and each vibrates to give out a harmonic mantra chant.

A voice asked me to follow the mantra chant echo from the bamboo forest and chant with it.
The chant sounded familiar and, with focus, I realized it was Padmasambhava mantra. It was interesting cos i know i am sleeping but my mind automatically chant while i sleep. I had a very good rest.

Thanks ---]



{--- The pan flute or pan pipe is an ancient musical instrument based on the principle of the closed tube, consisting usually of five or more pipes of gradually increasing length (and, at times, girth). The pan flute has long been popular as a folk instrument, and is considered the first mouth organ, ancestor of both the pipe organ and the harmonica. The pan flute is named for its association with the Greek god Pan. The pipes of the pan flute are typically made from bamboo or giant cane; other materials used include wood, plastic, metal and ivory.

Another term for the pan flute is syrinx, from Greek mythology, in the story of Pan. The plural of syrinx is syringes, from which the modern word syringe is derived. (Pan pipes is both singular and plural.) Other names for the instrument are mouth organ, Pandean pipe, and the Latin fistula panis.

Quoted from Wikipedia – Pan Flute ---}


[--- PKV: Hi Hi
hahaha! too much professional & technical jargons that I don't understand!
I am ok with whatever you 2 agree upon.

As usual, don't worry about cost.
SZ will provide!


BB dear, You already revealed the top part of Padmasambhava. That is your top half of face to your eyes looks like padmasambhava.
So you have to work harder to transform your nose and mouth to that of Padmasambhava lol!
Hehe!

Actually these printed in black is not what I have in mind.
I would prefer the words to Glow.

That was my vision of the words glowing and slowly rising to heaven and pureland as in SZ's true buddha sutra - 一咒即升双莲池 =A single mantra will enable one to rise to Double lotus pond.

Hahaha! I am sure you two weirdos understand me!
It takes weirdos to understand crazy me!

Cheers ---]



[--- NN: Congratulations, BB, Guru Rinpoche has many nice termas that have been translated to English as well hahaha :) ---]


[--- BB: Ya, i am reading the termas in Chinese.Think that's how it all got started :) ---]


[--- PKV: 2 morning ago, I also chanting Padmasambha's mantra in sleep & blur blur don't know whose mantra is this at first!
Hahaha!
Then Padmasambhava appeared smiling at me!
Hahaha!

The english books that NN loan me on padmasambhava & dakini's teachings are well written or translated.
They are much better than the one that translated Avatamsaka or Hua Yan Jing.

Somehow those without knowledge of Tantrayana can't do justice by their translation of Sutra too! ---]

---

Dear all, looks like BB is experiencing early stages of Dream Yoga. :)

Padmasambhava or Guru Rinpoche coming to teach him astrally and personally.

O! you don't have to believe me though, discover your own and when you are diligent and sincere enough and synchronized your mindset with Shizun or any yidam, You will have experiences that NO One will believe when you relate them!!!

Hahaha! No Kidding! 

To those that don't believe our experiences, we are Weirdos!!!
To quote SZ : I don't care and not bothered about what others think and say.

Me too have this sentiment!

I remember that PP that booked our accommodation in KL & Ipoh, won a large prize from lottery once he completed bookings of transport and accommodation! 

SZ does provide! 


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment