Friday, October 18, 2013

Pure Karma Dharma Trip - Encounter with Spirit



PKV: Did you tell others in our grp about your encounter?

JC: Only told YS :)

PKV: U stay Rm XX?

JC: Yes. room XX. 
The dream was like I was in a room/toilet searching for somebody.
As he/she was hiding from me.
Then when I finally got hold of him/her n ask who is it, a male voice told me he is ah teck.
But never get to see the face.
Guess my conversation was too loud n wakes SM up.
She asked me who m I talking to?
Told her nothing and ask her to get back to sleep...Lol.
Never tell her. Afraid she scare la.


PKV: Hehe! Ya. Most ppl get scared lol.
It's hard to tell ppl not to get scared. 
Like I was telling WS last week. 
I laugh so hard. 
Lucky WS quite brave.
Wonder how's his friend though.


JC: The previous trip, we both heard very clearly a little gal's voice said 'huh' near our bed. 
She asked me if I heard anything I also tell her no.
haha only tell her the next morning.
His friend seems ok liao. Spoken to WS on Tuesday. 


PKV: That lady, mom of a gym friend of GY, that GY & I helped, is home now.
She has bleeding in the brain. 
SZ works another miracle. 
They are both non TBS too. 

Hahaha! My life is interesting lol! 


JC: Hi Fashi,

As mentioned, I would like to do the guiyi for our Ipoh hotel.

Will watsapp you the hotel card with address. 

Since I only know the name by ‘ah teck’, think do the whole hotel better.


PKV: I need the address of the place.
the spirit told you he is 'ah teck'?
then during fire puja, u visualize setting him upon a lotus and send him into Sz's left hand or Guanyin pusa left hand.

This saturday is 15th of 9th month. very good to guiyi!
cheers


JC: Haha.. ya lor told me he is ah teck. Ok will remember to visualize.
Watsapp you the hotel card
Cheers


Dear all, encounters with spirits should be taken calmly as they need help from you.

I know it is difficult to stay calm, but try and chant Guru's mantra too! 


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment