Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lotuschef on Medium & Raising Spirits 跳乩啟靈

新加坡錦仙子跳乩啟靈起乩靈動訓乩崑崙山靈修2.MP4

I met Student XL in a local temple few months after I took refuge with SZ.
He has the aura of a corpse.

I remember Student JL said she saw him as a Skeleton!

I have helped XL for quite some time, teaching him to Pay-back his karmic foes.
After helping him send off one of his attached spirit last year, his misfortune subsided for a while.

Then it all started again. Nothing goes smoothly for him.

His cousin told me that XL had made a promise to the Deities at a local temple back in his hometown when his mother was critically ill.
He promised to be a Medium if his mom is saved.
His mom recovered and the temple's incharge told him that as he is in his 20s, too young.
He was instructed to fulfill his promise after his 40th birthday.

Yes! He is 41 now. All that can go wrong, truly went wrong!

I helped him to talk to SZ & jin-mu to help him with the alternative of Cultivating and dedicating all merits to all sentient beings, in place of being a Medium.

Months after this promise, he didn't fulfill or make little effort to fulfill this promise.
He has accidents and also secure less work and started to borrow from his cousin every middle of the month and paying back early part of the month when he gets wages.

In a chat with SZ few days back, I was shown the similarity of his case to that of SJ, who has now become a Medium.
SJ used to be a Traffic Police. 
Ill health caused her to resign.
Then when she is a bit better, she started to look for jobs but every time she has a job-interview, she was somehow prevented from attending.

She was the one that saw 2 spirits following me into Dr. Y's clinic.
Her hands are icy cold all the time and her aura very dark.

Once when she is in my car, she told me that Acala is on roof of car right above her head and she feels tightness around her crown.
She also saw SZ's presence when I was doing Mandala offering.
She also said that there is a Dharma-chakra above my head.

She said: Shizun lai le. [means SZ has come.]
Then: Ni de tou shang you fa lun. [there is a Dharma chakra above your head.]

Now back to XL.
As he didn't fulfill his promise as alternative to being a Medium, he has best go and fulfill the Medium Promise. 

His days are going to become worse and worse if he didn't honor his promise to the temple's deities.

I have relayed this message to him and I hope he will go save himself.


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment