Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lotuschef on Perseverance 忍












Perseverance - Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or a purpose; steadfastness.

Well, this is one that all aspiring to be True Yogi need to learn and practice all the time!

In recent speech, SZ said the he transform all Suffering 烦恼 to Universal Void, thus achieving Always Happy and Suffering Free state.

Hahaha! 

However, this Always Happy & Suffering Free State is not that EASY to Achieve and Maintain!

Sometime in late 2003, my ex-spouse paid for Black Spells to be cast on to me.
I would have frequent attacks of breathlessness, and also feel like someone's hand is squeezing my heart!
I have mishaps like falling, scratching and bruising my skin all over my body as well. 

I met SJ, a friend of Dr. Y, during a visit for treatment at Dr. Y's clinic.
After settling down, SJ said that there are 2 spirits that followed me into the clinic.
I started to seek help from my siblings to find masters that can help me with the spirits following me.
My ex-spouse then accused Dr. Y of instigating me in Superstitious Beliefs!

Well, he kept denying that he pay for Black Spells to harm me.
However, on hind-sight, I realized that his vehement and shouts and yells, actually revealed his Guilt. :)

Hahaha! What is my point?

Through the years from our marriage in 1979, the masters told me that DC, my ex-spouse, has been casting all kind of Black Spells on me, to control me and also my assets!

I twisted my right knee one morning in the kitchen and DC shouted at me and left for work!
My friend AG came and help me to seek medical treatment!
Then DC flew off purportedly on business and left me to manage and care for the 3 children on my own.
I am fortunate to have good friends that help me sent my children to school and I managed also to find a school bus driver to send and fetch my youngest to Kindergarden school.

Yes! Quite an unfeeling and cold-blooded being!

How did I survive all these? :)

Grateful thanks to all Divinities! 

In late 2005, he run away from home and told my children he will never return.

Hahaha! 
He started a Divorce proceeding that spans almost 8 years to show who is the Master!

I am glad too that I persevered through all these too!

During these 8 years, the earlier ones are filled with Threats to my life and various accidents to me.
I twisted my ankles,, first on Right and then Left. 

After 2 years of respite, he started another series of legal stuff to Seize full control of matrimonial property!
He and his lawyers' emails were sent to my children with Threats and more Threats of Hostile Eviction!

It seems the Family Court judges bought his story, as he kept hammering us with his emails to my children. 
I do wonder why the Family Court did not send me any of what DC claims to be from the Family Court!

Well? As SZ said, there are those that constantly hurt or harm others as a habit. They just do it unconsciously or consciously to feed their Hunger for control over others or the sick fun of seeing others suffer!

Grateful thanks to SZ, I learn that After Perseverance there is another method, that is Voiding to Universe.

Everything is for a moment only, and won't last.
Karma is the Individual's own to face and pay back.
Letting Go is to Free Self from all Sentient Suffering!

To quote my son: Let him do his worse!

If the Law said that we have to give over to DC, then by all means take them and leave us alone. 
After such large scale damages, we hope that DC and all that aided and abetted his evil drives can come to a speedier time of Awakening! :)

SZ said that he will never defend himself, no matter what. 

I have not return volley of missiles from DC for a long time now.:)
I am happy to say that I have learn to use Buddha Dharma to convert or transform sentient suffering.
Yes! Looking through the photos of Pure Karma events, I am happy to say that I found my happy and sociable Self not long after DC abandoned us!

To share Happiness with all, One must first be Happy and share the Way to Happiness!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment