Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lotuschef in Chat – Scary Karma [1]




[--- PKV: I wrote 2 new ones!
Tell me whether they are good or not
all comments welcome! ---]


[--- AA: Lol... "Can't see"!!! hahahaha
I like the term _sentient battles_
Love them both, the messages are well conveyed! ---]


[--- BB: Fashi dear its well written and so direct. I hope other people from temple can read the articles u just posted so they open their eyes.

On your aricles "when will XX die?" It reminds me of an event a few weeks ago. 

A son (12 year old) and a mom came to the seattle temple. 
The 1st day when they came, i saw GM specially blessed this child with so much effort. 
The next day i just knew actually the son was suffering from something like pressured eye. 
So when the pressure is too high in the eye, he may go blind or even die as his nerve might burst. 
I am not sure of the name of this sickness though.

After lunch when gm was going back to the white house, the mom ask gm to take pic with the son and gm refused to do so. 
N the mom started to say to shi zun to heal the son... and well gm said u read gao wang jing and ask guan shi ying pu sa. 

And the mom still keep asking gm to cure the son, until at some point gm said well, even doctors cant guarantee that he can be healed why do u ask me to guarantee this? 
I blessed him of course but u have to ask from guan yin.

Well, sometimes people don't realized that karma wont miss its action... but the mom still keep asking gm to heal the son. 

But after a few times gm refused... then she went to temple n read gao wang jing. 

I feel the son 很可怜 and i know its hard to be a mom and watching her son is going to die but yea... its also wrong to push gm like that too. 

GM even said... u ask me to guarantee? And doctor cant even guarantee?! 

Well from this i think it is a good lesson for us to learn though.... and thats how scary the karma is...
Oh ya, ... miss u guys....
Cheers ---]


[--- PKV: Ya! When Karma is heavy, we only can teach them to say sorry lol!
Like I had to do Repentance for being naughty and nothing better to do, go and pick a President.
Although polling is over and they are counting votes, I still can't go choose one!
No interfering with Karma!
Altering the Path of Karma is a huge crime lol! :) ---]


Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment