Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Prudency - Events Expenses


Terjemahan Indonesia: Melihat dengan bijaksana – Biaya-biaya penyelenggaraan acara

Let us think on this. :)

Every time Guru travels to lead events, there is a huge entourage!

Why?

Only Guru is need to give the Abhiseka of any yidams requested!

So far, none in TBS can do this, agree?

Like the upcoming plans for a UK trip and to give Abhiseka of Kalachakra, resources are drawn from all students!

Then there are gifts for Guru and VM Lian Xiang.

There are lots of unnecessary baggages to be taken care of too.

Why should the entourage come along?

Hahaha!

Other than technical support personnels, the others are frivolous and tagged along at the expenses of the event hosts and fellow students supporting the event financially!

My advice to all the unnecessary tag-along, think:
Can you keep "feeding" on fellow students and not have to pay back?

Hahaha!

Remember that a True Buddha Gives and Gives Infinitely and these Gives are Immeasurable!
Why be the one on the side of Taking and not on the side of the Giving?

Got my drift?

You see when I travel to Indonesia or Malaysia to do events, I pay my own way, all the way!!!
I visit temples and etc., also donate to them.
I am not a Free-Rider!!!
If you ask those cultivating with me, they know I diverted their offerings to charity too!

A person who gives generously to aid and relieve sufferings of all sentient beings without differentiation or discrimination is a Boddhisattva and easily ascends one Tiny step to Buddhahood!!!

Hahaha!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment