Thursday, March 14, 2013

14-3-2013 Avatamsaka Sutra - Review [A]






Avatamsaka's powers!!!

[The physical forms of Buddha have no end; His transformations pervade all lands, Always appearing, even in dreams: Thunder Banner, seeing this, gives rise to joy.]
This is from the part that I am going to share today lol! 

Scarily the dream part is true!
Just wanted to tell you all about my dream land this morning!

I am actually into the scene of the sutra's activities with Buddha there in all his glorious light!
hahaha! Am I getting crazier??? :)

**[Already went through in a dream, before I read over this part of the sutra to share.]


AA: auspicious sign of sharing this sutra lei :D

LC: O! The showers of jewels too like starlights!!!
hehe hahaha
crazier n crazier!!!!

**[In earlier reviews, I have already shared that as we walk along the path in a huge garden, joining the festivities of celebrating Sakaymuni Buddha's enlightenment, its just as if the flowers shower us with multi-colored lights, like starlights. It is describe in this later part of the sutra! Amazing!!!]


LC: There is something churning in mind that need to write about avatamsaka sutra.
however, still not clear how to write. Hehe!




LC: [The realm of the Buddha has no bounds In an instant the cosmos is filled; In every atom he sets up an enlightenment site, Proving enlightenment in all, creating mystic displays. ]

I chose the dharma wheel picture and then I read this very first line through again!
Hahaha!

The Proving enlightenment in all, Creating mystic displays --- amazed me!
I am truly spooked by this sutra and its "mystical" signals!!!

Sharing this sutra is really a very good choice!

It brought me to chung tai zen monastery!
Meeting my "buddies" from eons ago.... Hahaha! Buddha lights up in photos taken....
Even the top of the monastery lights up when we were outside, in the adjacent garden, taking photos of the monastery from outside!

This is only Chapter One!!!

Hahaha!
Wonders are inconceivable and infinite!
Truly experiencing all these during cultivation and visiting monastery, I am dumbfounded by all these wondrous phenomenon.
Cheers dears


No comments:

Post a Comment