Thursday, March 7, 2013

Power of Guru's Mantra [1]

Pure Karma event with Padmakumara & Avalokitesvara 



It was March 10, 2012 High King Avalokitesvara's event in Caotun Temple.
After the event, while lots of students were receiving blessing from Guru, I chanced upon a student surrounded by a small group of people and a VM standing about 1.5 metres away from them, who seem to be giving distance instruction.

I walked up to check on this, as with my medical background that I can offer some First Aid.

The female student, BB, is in a trance!

She is not fainting from some other causes.

As I "took over", the VM went away.

Hahaha! poor fellow, he is scared stiff!

This is my first meeting with BB. :)

Asking her companions and those with me to chant Guru's mantra loudly, and also asking BB to concentrate on chanting Guru's mantra, I sort of received help from Guru who is still busy physically with "mo-ding" or touching heads, giving blessing.

Guru said to chant mantra loudly to give her "energy"!

Another VM came to see look, and he depress the "He-gu" accupoint of BB. Seeing the futility of his action but maintaining a "straight" face, to show he is "in control" of the situation, he instructed us to bring BB to where Guru's transport is parked.

Well, we did so and when Guru finished his rounds, he came and took a look at BB. Patted her on her shoulders and said : Ok, no matter already.

Her tour leader came searching for her and companions and they left.

This is the First time Guru taught me to use his mantra to give "energy".

Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef 

No comments:

Post a Comment