Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guru & Transformation of Buddha Dharma

Dialogues:-

AA: I guess YY is very itching and jealous of you lol. Isn't she the one who is discussing the development stages in the tantric ground?
If so, then how misleading she is in instilling the wrong mindset from the beginning.
Amitabha. Sad stuff.



LC: She can be the one doing something with no true understanding
Also become proud because guru announces her name every time like giving credits to her efforts
However she n FF are too close n she also hv sheng ji done by FF in her temple
She is the one that I wrote about loss power bcos the lingpai for both booths didn't light up

She also scolded me for telling ML's family that the younger brother is missing part of his spirit. 

I already stop attending her events in sg since 2011 march when she became moody n I think she knew I can see that she has no power to invoke usnisa to light up lingpai.
She is scary when she talks to me.
Her eyes are slits n icily slicing n her hatred showed.
Then both sides of her face not covered by paper mask also has a tense n mean countenance.
Overall? Extremely hostile but she keeps claiming to be my bosom friend!
She still need to truly yoga?
I find most of them thinking they understand terma n etc. but sad to said one truly need great compassion n wisdom to yoga n then to understand the true teachings.
Like I said that sariputra enlightens with buddha's heart sutra.
But why others can't be likewise?
Heart sutra seems easy n very short too! 

YY has walked off Bodhi path Liao. 
Doing everything herself n not giving the Fashi with her a chance to lead fire puja n other events, that's why she think that as a freshie, I also should not climb above her n other veteran n VMs too.
That GG is the enlightened one n monk is MM.

Being busy does not make up for her cheating people with FF all the time.
FF also does 6 ksitigarbha at her temple every year.
Well, guru asked me: who invoke fo Pusa during YY's events?
N I woke up!
Hehe!
When I attended fire puja at her place, I saw amitabha buddha in yellow gold. She doing fire puja for 7 sessions on special request, so getting rich thru these.
She does one every morning!
I remember ST remarked that she is excessively doing too many events!

She exhausted herself n of course can't concentrate n visualise well !
Hahaha!
Alert n clear mind!



Lets see what guru will say today!
Hahaha!

Seems guru forcing VMs n others to realise the Truth that they really can't yoga n can't take over from him at all!


If they don't treasure time with guru, when guru retires or leaves for pure land, these people will not be able to hold on without true knowledge n abilities!

This is buddhist circle n not sentient institution. They can't use yelling n majority to suppress anyone.
Hehe! They are doing exactly that to me now!
Are they successful?
Obviously Not!
Hahaha!


LC: Guru talks about basics n guru yoga
Hahaha

I think Guru's speech today already done all the above!
hahaha! especially Guru Yoga!

So people should know better than to come at me!!!
Have I achieved Guru Yoga?
Hahaha!

This evening, I told all attendees that they are already in Mahamudra as I already taught them to transform self into Light n also share light all around!

That is they are already into Transformation into Dharmakaya=Light and also to bless others with Light!
The sadhana we released also have all these techniques!
To circumvent them coming at me, Guru endorsed the sadhana liao!!!

Cheers all!
we did it!!! :)


AA: I just watched the whole of yesterday's sermon.
Emphasising on shangshi & benzun xiangyin and how to benefit from them.
I think you're right, the whole session explains on how the buddha dharma can transform anything.


LC: Early this morning, I read Guru's [Mystical Dialogues on Enlightenment] to
tire my eyes, in order to sleep.

However, after first 2 chapters, I become more Alert! Hahaha!
chapter 2 - Completing reading of Dazang Jing

anyway, Guru wrote about someone called Song Jing Lian. His mom dreamt she saw a Monk holding a copy of Avatamsaka Sutra.
This person later read the Dazang Jing 3 times over, while Guru has read it once over.
Guru met him on one of his Astral Trips and they chatted.
Song has not truly enlightened, because he still needs to affirm "something".

Wow! I am getting myself more homework if I am also to read this Dazang Jing at least once over!!!
Hahaha!

Yes! Buddha Dharma and its usages can erase or eliminate or transform...many phenomenon.

Like those with Great illness like cancer, can also be healed by clearing karmic negatives and using Universal energy to remove the cancer cells.
Better that Radiotherapy!
As this energy won't harm healthy cells.

However, one has to cultivate to Guru's level! 
hehe!
Cheers


I am looking at the Tripitaka or tipitaka.
This should be the Dazang Jing.
it is split into 3 sections.
hahaha. a real huge one!


Dear all, if you have time go and listen to 9 March 2013 Guru's Dharma at least 3 times. :)
See if what we have discussed above is truly from Guru's speech or not. 

Absolute or 100% Faith and Trust and Believe in One's Root Guru is yet another Key to Successful Yoga too! 

Guru said that world's economy is going to go down another 10% more than previous year.
However, with right application techniques of Buddha Dharma, the general gloom might not even come near you! :) 

Avatamsaka Sutra also talks about the Infinite and Immeasurable Techniques that Buddha has, custom to every single individual being.
Did you pick this up from reading parts of this wondrous sutra that I have so far shared?

If not, go read them again and see what you can pick up. :)

Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef 

No comments:

Post a Comment