Friday, March 15, 2013

Pindola Sadhana & 入我我入





Hi,
if we can't find a place for fire puja, we can just do cultivation.
today my brother asked me about yoga - yidam enters you & you enter yidam's pureland or the universal void

most people didnt get this part of Ru wo 入我- enter Me
and Wo Ru 我入 - Me enter


maybe it is good to just have cultivation and give more time for attendees to ask question.
if so, we can do so at SS's dining Hall which they can close up for private function.

that way, I can go medan first n then come to Jkt to do the cultivation one weekday evening or even 2 evening sessions.

So medan on saturday n Jkt maybe on Tues & Wednesday then home sweet home to Sg on Thurs.
I can teach KK meditation that he so wants to learn!!! :)

Yup! This Plan B is not bad right?
Hahaha!

I can also do one in Medan on Sunday afternoon for meditation or question and answer too!

that way, fully use my time in Medan n Jkt!
also have to slowly teach or share higher steps than the previous round mah. :)


AA: Splendid!
Yes, I agree. The previous session in Jakarta was totally lacking time for Q&A.
Medan got around 30-45 mins for Q&A.
I think we should endorse Q&A as I feel there's no one quite competent to share cultivation techniques here in Jakarta.
I didn't join the retreat programme conducted by the trio VMs either.


Ru Wo and Wo Ru were previously not so clear to me, yet in Jakarta you told me to relax and loose the focus;
some time afterwards I read the translation of the Pindola sadhana from GM whereby the light shines on the practitioner and in turn one gets absorbed into the heart of Pindola. 
That was quite a key, and then I learned many things automatically from the dream and the merging of light.

Weird isn't it?! But thanks to GM for sending you. The initial and important key was from you.
:)


Dear all, many had asked the same question when they attempted Samadhi.

First, Guru said to do the 9-steps breathing method well. 
Then you need to cultivate from Step one onwards with visualization and slowly relax until you come to Yidam Sadhana. 
You are now already quite well prepared for Samadhi if you maintain a relax pose and mindset.
Still continue to maintain visualization and easily ease into Samadhi or Yoga with Yidam. 

The Yidam merges with you and you transform into the Yidam. 

Well, come attend the Medan or Jakarta session for detail and hands-on practice! :)

O! When someone tells you that Samadhi is very difficult, then smile and walk away. This person truly don't know how or don't have the keys to Samadhi!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment