Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Ask a Dream (on behalf of my brother) 2



Hi Fashe, 

After thinking quite a long time, I think I know what is wrong with me. 

I have been cultivating diligently and seriously after taking refuge in GM last year but not simultaneously with shaping and knowing my own heart towards other. 

GM once said even if we cultivate so seriously and diligently each day without missing a single day; but without shaping and knowing our hearts, our only highest level is only becoming a Mara or at least the asura realm. 

Don't need to comment me whether right or wrong, it comes from my own feeling. 

I will reflect on this within meditation during my cultivation tonight 

Thanks and best regards,



From his first email: 

1. First I was shocked too, but I think I must tell you this story. I know that you cannot give details of the dream since it is like a consultation by email. But I think it is a warning for me that I should cultivate more diligently as GM once said, either good or bad dream, keep cultivating sincerely  


This is his 2nd:

2. Don't need to comment me whether right or wrong, it comes from my own feeling.  

What is he after?


Dear all, 

1.The writer chose the title : ASK a Dream

2. He know I charge for personal consultation:-  I know that you cannot give details of the dream since it is like a consultation by email.

3. He tried another approach:- Don't need to comment me whether right or wrong,.....


Hahaha! 

I leave intelligent readers to make your own deductions. 


Guru said: should not bluff Grandmaster. I just want to leave a part of my heart with you only! 

Guru can see through all Sentient Minds, do you agree?

Do you think I can do so too? :)



Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.


Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment