Friday, August 3, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Ask a Dream (on behalf of my brother)



Hi Lotus Chef,

How are you doing?  Hope you are well.

Fashe, I would like to tell you a story in behalf of my brother as he have told me before today.

My brother had a dream on Tuesday night yesterday, he dreamt about you (either you or GM but he believes it is you actually).

The conditions are as follow in the dream (as my brother told me before):

In one building like a church; Fashe is sitting in front of my brother in a chair.

My brother also was sitting in a chair; after that; my brother was asked by you to step up in front of you and you give my brother some blessings.

You told my brother to look at the back and watch carefully at the back; the distance is quite far.

My brother then looked upon one person, who is old and wearing a long robe with grey colour.

The man is old which looks from his bear and moustache which is white. My brother cannot see his eyes since it is covered by his hood. And then after looking carefully around 10 minutes, the man disappeared.

You told my brother that the person was me since 2006. But my brother was confused and replied that if my brother was him, who was me in the real world? And then you told my brother that the man was me since 2006 and that man have a metal element. And then the dream finished and my brother woke up.

From my brother telling; the dream was so intense and clear so he could ask and look to you and the man. Both me and my brother could not interpret and understand the meaning of this dream. I also do not know anything particular starting from 2006 in my life.

First I was shocked too, but I think I must tell you this story. I know that you cannot give details of the dream since it is like a consultation by email. But I think it is a warning for me that I should cultivate more diligently as GM once said, either good or bad dream, keep cultivating sincerely

Thanks and best regards,

Hi KY, interpreting dreams is private consultation.

I think the dream told you what I wanted to tell you in Jkt during Marathon & fire puja! 

Why are you cultivating? 

What are the criteria?

What is the first step in cultivation? 

Go study resource path.

Amituofo.
Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment