Saturday, November 26, 2016

顯相有意義嗎?Showing Form have any meaning?

蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 241_遇見本尊 > 顯相有意義嗎?

有一天。
有一位大德居士問我:
One day. A bhadanta (a term of respect applied to a Buddhist) asked me:
「顯相有意義嗎?」
Showing Form have any meaning?

我答:「有!」
I replied: Have!
(這是在世俗諦的說法)
(This is teh sentient/mortal view)

例如:For example:
我在韓國看到高矗的「藥師琉璃光如來」立相,我向大佛頭面頂禮,繞佛三匝。
When I was in Korea, I saw a tall standing statue of [Bhaisajyaguru], I paid homage and circled 3 rounds around the Buddha.


在歸途上的三摩地中:Along the way in Samadhi:
藥師如來顯相。Bhaisajyaguru showed form.
藥王菩薩、藥上菩薩顯相。
Bhaisajya-raja, Bhaişajya-samudgata showed form.
日光菩薩、月光菩薩顯相。
Sūryaprabha, Candra-prabha showed form.
十二藥叉神將顯相。
Twelve Divine Generals of Medicine showed form.
等等等等眷屬顯相。
And their associates showed form.

我心中想:「我的病會好!」
In my heart, I thought: My illness will be healed!

後來,我的病真的完全痊癒了!
Later, My illness was completely healed!

又例如:Or for example:
我在中國大陸,由北京飛太原,於飛機上,三摩地中,見到阿彌陀佛的金身顯相。
When I was in mainland China, flying from Beijing to Tai-yuan, while on board this flight, in samadhi, I saw a golden form of Amitabha Buddha appeared.
三十二相。32 Forms.
紫金摩尼光。Purplish gold mani light.
圓形頭光。Rounded halo light around head.
渾身背光。Complete silhouette of light or lighted background.
足下放紅光。Red light emitting from under both feet.
這是我畢生之中,看見阿彌陀佛最是莊嚴的法相了。
This is the most dignified dharma form of Amitabha Buddha that I have seen so far in my lifetime.

我意會到:I deduced that:
「阿彌陀佛將隨我遊歷整個中國大陸,而且護佑我平安吉祥。」
Amitabha Buddha will travel throughout the whole of mainland China with me, also protecting and blessing me with safety and auspiciousness.

主要的原因是:The main reason being:
「足下放紅光」。Red light emitting from under both feet.

又例如:Or for example:
「SARS」(煞死)在流行的時候,我的內心非常沉重,唸「大救難咒」。
During the [SARS] outbreak, my innermost heart is extremely heavy, chanting [great calamities mantra].
忽然有一日。Suddenly, one day.
在三摩地中。In samadhi.
我看見「瑤池金母大天尊」(仙王),瑤池金母現百寶光明,祂拿了一個白色的小袋子給我。
I sighted [Golden mother of the Celestial Yao Pond] (King of Fairies), displaying hundreds treasure bright light, gifting me a small white pouch.

囑我去救「煞死」。Instructed me to rescue [SARS].

我看見白色小袋,遇風變大,如同一個大乾坤袋一般。
I saw the small white pouch expands when in contact with wind, big as a large qian-qun bag. [*qian-qun - means heaven & earth, in this context, it means the bag contains all that is needed in whatever situation.]

白色的小袋子,變成了大乾坤袋,無窮無盡深不可測。
Small white pouch transformed into a large qian-qun back, infinitely deep and immeasurable.

大乾坤袋在虛空中,像「吸心大法」一樣的,把「煞死」的細菌全吸入袋中。
Large qian-qun back in the illusionary void, like [Suck heart big dharma], sucked up all [SARS] micro-organism into this large bag.

我想:「煞死,就要結束了!」
I thought: SARS will end soon!

後來:Later:
果然非常神,非常妙,那麼多的細菌,一天之內,全部無影無蹤。
Really very divine, very mysterious, the large amount of micro-organism, disappeared without trace within a day.

我寫了這幾則顯相,證明「顯相不是沒有意義的」。
I wrote these few [Showing of Form], affirming that [Showing Form is not without meaning].

親愛的聖弟子:Saintly studens:
一般而言,佛法的形式,有世俗諦的,也有勝義諦的。
Generally speaking, the form of Buddha dharma, has Mortal's & Immortal's Truth or Definition.

我們在世俗諦中,最要緊的是不執不惑,隨它來,隨它去。
We in the mortal's definition, most importantly must not be fixated, deluded, let it come and go at will.

而勝義諦中,我們對「空性」中產生的「顯相」,不去攀執,任其顯,任其隱,只是我們用「明性」去覺之而已。
And in saintly's definition, towards [Appearance of form] from [Void nature], must not fixatedly hang on to them, let them show or hide, we only use [Realised Nature] to interpret only.

重點還是在明白「自心的本質」。
Important point still is to understand [Nature of own heart].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha!
I had a similar experiences that I shared in this blogspot.

One of them:
After a visit to a temple in Taiwan beside a lake.
There was a tall standing statue of a green dragon king high up on the left side of the altar.
Then I sighted murals of Golden mother of yao pond seated in a Wheel-chair with attendants by her side.
The 8 fairies crossing the sea also depicted near the ceiling of another wall.
As most of my fellow tour members went on a boat-ride around the lake, only about 5 of us stayed back and had a good look around this temple.
We bought offering and especially milk.
Dragon king is reputed to like Milk that signifies Dharma milk. :)
On the way to our next destination, while in samadhi, green dragon king appeared!
That was sometime in late May 2009 before my ordination!
And before this tour, I attended GM Lu's event in Caotun temple, and my tears kept flowing upon sight of GM Lu!
Tears of Home Coming! :)

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment