Monday, February 18, 2013

You Are What You Say! [2]

Amitabha is associated with the western direction,
and he embodies discriminating wisdom, which arises when thoughts of desire and craving are purified.

Terjemahan Indonesia: Ucapanmu Melambangkan Dirimu! [2]
Image © Jodo Shu

Yesterday, a VM grabbed me by my arm and dragged me aside to talk to me!
Claiming to be a true friend, she said a lot of "You Should Not..." to me! :)

A True Friend? Her eyes are tiny slits like trying to conceal the fact that she wants to devour me or exterminate me! Hahaha!
Her face though partly covered by a face mask, has mean lines on both cheeks! In tandem with her ill intention to down me.

Yes! Beware of people who tell you they are truly your friend and have your best interest at heart! :)

She said I should not write about certain behaviors and actions of fellow students on my blogs.
She said all these should be kept out of "public" eyes and ears!

She said to see how many came to attend Guru's event, and I should not do anything to reduce these numbers!

Hahaha! I said: These people are all here because Guru has cultivated Resource Path very well!

I said: Guru said many claimed to cultivate, but even after 20-50 years, they still get nowhere!
I said: I have noticed that most temples' administrators and masters, did not share the proper way to cultivate but instead instill the mindset that as long as you can pay them, they will settle your problems or grant your requests!

I said: I am trying to ignite Buddha's 5 wisdom inherent in them all.
She said: They won't understand these as they are too profound and beyond them.

I said: Guru said that all those who have been ordained for more than 10 years, can go accept students and also start their own schools, no need to stick with TBS.
Why push and force Guru to retire, all the time?
I asked: What is TBS to you?
{No answer from her}.

Dear readers and fellow students;
Do you agree with this VM that you don't have enough Wisdom to understand what I am sharing?
Do you think that those that had bluff their ways through these years, should be left alone to continue to bluff you and hide their ignorance behind Titles & Statuses?
Do you want to drop into Vajra Hell with them as well?
Hahaha!

Think: If Guru gave in to the slightest pressure from those ignorants, would he reach complete enlightenment at all?

Even in the sentient realm, Law & Order need to be maintained and NO ONE can continue to reap off others without being punish eventually.

What is wrong with sharing Wisdom of Discernment with Live Subjects and Real Life Situations?

My humble advice to all, please only approach ME with TRUTH!
Why? Because I can somehow see THROUGH YOU!
:) Believe it or Not up to you!

Think: If you support these people and force Guru to retire, You actually destroy your own Wisdom Life as well as that of many others!
Do you still want to do it?

Do you think any of the current team of masters can supersede or replace Guru completely or even passably?
Care to name one who has Guru's attainment and Compassion for all sentient beings?

See what they did to Guru today at the Fortune God Welcoming event?
How long do you think Guru can stand this pace of being cheated of adequate leisure and rest?
See how crazy were those that held up pictures of fortune gods and yell and shout?

Guru said: we have to lure them in first and then teach them Buddha Dharma!

Hahaha! Do you notice the faces of veterans that have been in TBS for decades?
Yes! They have been there year after year!
Obviously, no one bothers to teach them Buddha Dharma as this will mean severing their own "money churning" production line!

Did any of them listen to Guru's repeated advice that one will get wealth only if one's karmic negatives is neutralized?
Sadly NO!

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment