Monday, February 25, 2013

Intermezzo of the lantern festival day

                                                               Ananda & Lotuschef.


AA: Mama dear,

GM sent sweet tooth people like you ah to my dream.

Yesterday I finished the 1000 times recitation of Gaowang as per the direction. In the early morning I dreamed of you asked me to bring a pile outside because you wanted to vomit.
And you vomited white liquid like milk but it didn't smell at all.

I flushed the white liquid with a lot of water and found 2 big odd stuff.
After some time of flushing, those things started to appear clearer which were big white sweet milk & cheese block, and a slice of white cheese cake. Lol.

What a dream.
I will still continue the recitation.

Enjoy your trip and have a nice day there.
Happy lantern festival too.

Cheers.


BB: =D yup, what a dream, instead of dreaming all the black things were vomited out, good foods were expelled out haha.


LC: alamah! why I vomit lol!!!! :)

So my dear AA, white is good.
just continue the gao wang sutra n things will be even better!

Cheers


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment