Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Guru's Speech 12-2-2013 - Maoshan Requirement

Guru touched on several interesting point today.
He said that for the Maoshan practitioners to harm anyone, they need representative essence of the Victim.
He said:
1. The sand that I stepped on.
2. My under-shirt or garment.
3. My hair follicles.
4. My bio-data - Date and time of birth.
He is telling us that the one that harm him recently, used all these!!!

He also said they want hair from my scalp; nose; armpits; ... unmentionables too.
Do you agree that this statement means that students are too greedy and indiscriminate and crave too much from Guru?

Sentient Greed is indeed insatiable, agree? :)


Dear all,

Who would know to pick these?
Who would have evil intention to harm Guru Without Trace?
Who will benefit from Guru being incapacitated?

Hahaha!

Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment