Friday, February 15, 2013

Avatamsaka Sutra: Book 1, Part 1.1 – Review


Terjemahan Indonesia: Sutra Avatamsaka: Buku 1, Bagian 1.1 – Ulasan

[From the chat, sent at 7:10 PM on Friday]

me: not yet too! I had lunch at about 3pm. HEHE!
read my review of avatamsaka part 1?
I think this is best to do so in parts n share feedback n comments

aa: Haha, always hv fun time. not yet read them
The Sutra is very long

me: yup. so we do it slowly lol. Guru will guide us along

aa: Just quick scan through it. haha, when Fashi comprehends it first,#2 will be very jealous

me: who cares? hehe!
its actually like walking thru a garden filled with an assortments of flowers n plants that one has not seen or notice before. The feeling is great in strolling along.

aa: Love the recent one, ask #2 to build his own kingdom

me: hehe!

aa: Yup, we just follow what SZ means to us hehe

me: I am being truly naughty liao. He tried to stop Guru from sharing Goodies with us, so I also play with him lol.
I am getting a very good feel from the sutra so far. Hehe!

aa: Yogic union with the Sutra

---

Dear all, I started reading from part 1 that I shared yesterday and continuing onto Part 1.1 that I just shared, the feeling is truly great. 

{ Now visualize you are walking in Steps with Guru & All Sentient Beings in this lustrous garden filled with all kinds of flora and fauna. 
A loving sun embraces you with warmth and a coziness beyond imagination! 
The Fragrances floating to you on a light breeze, bringing with it an effervescence or a vitality recharge, beyond description! :)
The golden-yellow hue breathes of abundance and fruitfulness like John Keats' [Ode to Autumn].
Everything sparkles and shines in rainbow hue. }


Hahaha! The interference of sentient sounds of a motor-bike speeding loudly by, broke the tranquility of my "trance" and brought me out of such a wondrous journey.

Cheers all. 

Do join me again. :) 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment