Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lotuschef in Prajna Light Orbs 般若光

17-4-2011 师尊讲解般若光GM explains Prajna Light Orbs 22-5-2010
http://lotuschef.blogspot.sg/2011/04/17-4-2011-gm-explains-prajna-light-orbs.html

17-4-2011 师尊讲解般若光GM explains Prajna Light Orbs 21-5-2010





All these taken in broad day-light during a charity event hosted by Lotus light Charity and it so happen to coincide with my birthday. Lotus David bought me a birthday cake.

See all the Light orbs?

Hahaha! What is my point?

My point is that even the Universe came to celebrate my birthday! :)

For the discerning, look at the shine on my face.
Am I sharing True or Authentic Buddha Dharma? 

Guru said all the adversities to a Buddha is non-existent. Instead of a short Dharma propagating time span, the negatives actually resulted in more "strength" to carry on for 40 years! 

I sincerely wish that all will take charge of your own destiny; that is your own Life & Death, and cultivate diligently. 

Er... I am not saying I am a Buddha already though, just that I am "good & obedient" thats why the Universe cares for me too.

Happy cultivating! 

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment