Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - You Need Good Fundamentals


Padmasambhava book


Hi Fashi,

Thank you for posting your articles about the book. I bought the same book last April or May. I tried reading the book, and the concepts are very difficult to understand in that book.

Thanks for explaining it better.

A mi tuo fo

Hi all, 
In order to understand what Guru is sharing nowadays on Higher Tantra Yoga and also this book : Secret teachings of Padmasambhava, you need to cultivate and build good foundation.

I don't have a copy of this book, a student scanned and emailed me the 1st two chapters only. 
I read from web this book's preview and picked some interesting excerpts to share only.

I have plenty of books to read still and I  will go get one when I have time to read this wonderful book.

I do hope highlighting some Keys will help readers understands Guru Rinpoche's profound teachings.

I think the most important point is Visualization and most just can't do this well.

I have shared lots of Visualization techniques in my blogs; maybe you would like to pick ONE and concentrate on it until you can do so easily. JUST ONE please!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment