Wednesday, July 6, 2011

6-7-2011 风水Fengshui/Geomancy

Some fellow student asked me questions which triggers these article.

Lots of people are very interested & curious & many are die-hard fans too.

Do you believe in Geomancy to change your Lot in Life?

These are amusing & 'enlightening', so stay glue to the end.

1. I went to an office with a Geomancer who happens to be a fellow student.
    As I walked around with him, I can feel he really don't have much 'feel' of the aura of the place.
    Then he noticed a Talisman[fu 符] pasted in many location around this office.
    He said: These are drawn by my teacher,XX, a famous foreign Geomancer.
    Owner: My Geomancer said they are good & he placed them all around.
    Seems owner has annual readings by him & also rearrangement of the office layout by him too.
    Cost: >10K.

    I went up to the talisman for a closer look. Haha!
    I forced myself to contain myself from bursting out with laughter.

   The talisman's Principal Deity is Medicine Buddha.
    This should be place in all medically related businesses or services centre & not in a electrical spare parts resale  office.

This owner obviously got conned for many years by this Geomancer!

Anyway, we went round & the fellow student gave her his readings & arranged a day to rearrange the premises to increase fortune.

2. This one has a piece of square yellow-colored paper with Usnisa Vijaya Dharani printed on it, stuck to the top of the front door of the house.
According to the owners, this is a very powerful talisman & they paid big sums to the Geomancer!
Haha!
Power In a Piece of Paper again!
A stack of this we get for $4. There's about 3-400 pieces per stack.
Wow cow! How rich can I be if I were to do the same!
Haha!

3. YY came back from Mayura's empowerment by GM. He started to use Mayura's pictures to paste at the top of front doors for those he does geomancy jobs.

Question: the people living in that house have no inkling who is Mayura & how to offer to Mayura to keep getting protected.
Seems most Geomancer don't care one way or another, as long as they get their hefty fee.

4. I walked by some Geomancy shops & looked at the pictures of the Geomancer. Sad to say most don't have good & shining aura.
Why? They lie & cheat to get rich?
or they control & direct fetus spirits to work for them?
etc..........................................

To conclude, there are some honest practitioners of course & I sincerely wish all the best of luck when you think you need their services.

For the cultivating Yogi, you have your own destiny in your own hands, you really don't need to go for consultation or geomancy.

If you think you need to wen-shi 问事/consultation, then you truly DID NOT LISTEN TO GM AT ALL!

May I humbly suggest that you LOOK INWARDS FOR ANSWERS.

**PS: If you still feel you need to talk & tell, book an appointment with tel: 98584256 & pay $300 in cash in advance, I will gladly listen to you for 20 minutes.

Amituofo
Lotsuchef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment