Monday, July 4, 2011

4-7-2011 Benefited from Fire Puja 火供得益者

Boxes of Canned Goods designated for Lotus Light Charity

2-7-2011
Hi Fashi, 
This morning’s Fire Puja was great!  Never expect got buffet some more. 

Fashi: Hi,  In nirvana, we spend more on the food supplies which we donate to lotus light charity. Everytime we hv event there, the food supplies donated constitute my salary for conducting the events. Hehe!
My condition for doing events at nirvana is just hv them pay me in forms of usable supplies for lotus light.
We really working out very well.
Y's brother snap lots of photo on my camera n I found 2 with lots of light orbs too.
At least u are right, fire puja is great!  All divinities come bless us n join us.

3-7-2011
Hi Fashi,
Haha, last night had a funny experience.  Before I slept, while I was laying
on my bed, suddenly
I felt a white strong light shining onto me.  And my body started to
move/fly (not sure going upwards
or downwards), then my body kept turning circles and stopped.  After that I
felt my head and some parts
of my body has those kind of 'numb', 'tingle' feeling..  The experience was
quite shiok.  I dun think
I had fell asleep yet lei.  The feeling was so real.. :)

Fashi: Your experience is good. GM teaching u visualization. 
Haha! This is part of what I am going to share with you all too.
Revolving & etc. 
Thanks to GM, you will be easier to teach & maybe can help me with others too.
I just love Gm very very much! 
He takes care of me well & lighten my load all the time. 

Yesterday we had windy breeze all the time to cool us during the fire puja & I thanked GM from my heart. 

You are about to start to notice your surroundings liao!!!!
Welcome to the Crazy beings club!!!
Things that u tell people, most won't believe u!!!

Hi Fashi,
Huh?  Is GM teaching me visualization?  But I did not see him there J
No problem, if I manage to learn fast I will be glad to share with the others too.. 
Haha, this type of encounter I myself also can’t believe it, needless to say other people J
Cheers

Fashi: The dazzling light shows u how to visualize light of Fo Pusa.
GM's is dazzling white that u hardly can open your eyes. Zunsheng Fo mu also like that.
Some see GM with a human form
Some as the lotus child
Some see white light
When he is Amitabha he exhibits golden yellow or pink.
All the above gives u a good feeling like u are well cared for n u tend to smile from joy bursting out from within.
As least when I say white dazzling light u know what I m about. Haha.

The swirling or turning gives u an idea of dharma wheel turning.
That's how u work universal energy.
Interesting?
Welcome abroad.
Lotuschef


Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara 
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment