Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13-7-2011 Assignment 2

I was listening to this student, Q, narrating her problems.

I left my spectacles on a table & can't see Q's face too clearly.

Suddenly, Q's face transformed into an old one lined with wrinkles; with short hair of a mixture of black & white; the nose is that of the vulture. Q exhibited the face of a vulture!

I told Q to stop telling her grievances to me anymore.
I found her problems!
Q has the spirit of a vulture in her.


I wrote her 3 talisman & gave her advice on how to send away the spirit by negotiating & seeking GM's help.

Actually on Saturday after the fire puja when I met Q, I had a funny feeling & wanted to have a good look at her but the lighting & the crowd prevented this.

I met up with her on Sunday somehow.

GM works in amazing ways to help his disciples.

Mission accomplished!

I am also grateful to GM for teaching me that One don't see with the TWO physical eyes.
My physical eyes need sight correction as I am short-sighted, with High astigmatism.
I can't see clearly without correction glasses.
Now I realise: "seeing" do not require the TWO physical eyes. Haha!

Thanks dear GM always blessing me & teaching me.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment