Wednesday, July 13, 2011

12-7-2011 Visualization 观想


6-realms vajra mantra wheel mandala

High King Avalokitesvara

Two weeks ago, I had a signal from GM to go chant High King Avalokitesvara's Sutra 1000 times.

Haha! It brought back lots of visuals which I had while chanting this sutra continuously, more than 50 times at ONE GO.

I have already scheduled 30-7-2011 to share some of these visuals.

I didn't plan on being in Taiwan this July but somehow got signal again to come.

GM is indeed great!

Haha! My assignments showed up at 9 July's fire puja.

I am sharing the one that is related to the above: Borobudur; 6-realms vajra mantra wheel mandala; High King Avalokitesvara Sutra.

Well, one of my assignment is to help this student get through some hindrances.

I shared the visuals with her for the above three. They are actually Similar!

The Student described her visuals:
Lots of light rings in Green, Pink, Yellow.
They descend from above in small rings that become bigger as they "touched down".

Even after the chanting the light rings stay.
The next morning: The lights become wider & bigger rings during chanting.

Haha! For those that have registered for the 30 July cultivation session, I sincerely hope you can have some break through too.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School



No comments:

Post a Comment