Monday, July 4, 2011

4-7-2011 Stubborn Spirits 顽固的灵

I had a most bizzare dream.

I was standing by a walk-way, & these "people" were passing by me.

One showed me a scary face & I put my palms together & greet him with "amituofo".
Hehe! He quickly kept the scary face & put palms together & returns my greeting.

If not for his changing to a scary face, I would not have know they are 'ghosts'.
They are all dressed like any crowd we see on the street.

The scary face owner dressed in short-sleeves shirt & black pants, almost bald head, quite tan & skinny.
He looks about 60-ish.

On hind-sight, I realized they are too orderly & keep to a straight line following the leader who tried to scare me.

I put up my Lotus mudra & offered to deliver him, he said no, don't want to go yet.

The rest followed suit.

Haha! I was quite persistent & followed them with the Lotus mudra formed on standby.

I woke up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I learned something though.

1. They do respect Venerables but can be nasty when you offer them something they are not prepared to accept.

2. They also can sense I have no thoughts of using "force/power" to subdue them.

3. There's about 10 of them, so I have to work hard to convince this group to give up Sentient sufferings & go to Pureland.

4. I get the feeling they have to do just One more "job" & they will be willing to accept my offer.

Haha!
Very Human indeed!!!

Bend on revenge & hard to side-track!

It is sad that after the REVENGE, they lost target/direction in their existence.

Also the repercussion of their revenge might hit them harder than they bargain for, & obliterate their chances of going to Pureland Forever.

Well, the one that stole from me is living with lots of hatred because I found out & reported him.
After I become a Lama, this person seems to live with more hatred then before & trying to attack me from other angles.
Thinking he has gain the upper hand when I kept quiet, this person dug his grave & that of those that helped him even deeper.

Dear readers, when the direction you are heading not too rosy, jump off that wagon & turn back.
When one landed in Timeless Hell or Vajra Hell, it is then too late to turn back as this is a route of no return.

I will keep harassing the spirits bend on revenge & turn them around before they created irreparable damages to themselves.

Bizzare??? But seems thats my job!!! haha!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment