Sunday, April 10, 2011

9-4-2011 Fire Puja 火供 - Prajna Light orbs般若光

This event was supposed to be at 7.30pm, due to the Vajrasattva's Repentance scheduled previously at 2.30pm.
However, Lotus Adrian was able to start early at 10am as work commitments reshuffled.

I wish to apologize to those that did not notice the change of timing for the 2 events yesterday.
GM punished us already!!! Haha!

It poured heavy from the skies yesterday at 6pm. We started at 6.30pm and were unable to light the candle-lamps because of strong winds & rain.
I asked for GM's help, but he just smile at me.
Then I invoke Dragon King to help stop the rain, I was ignored.
I used Vajra bell & septre to build pillars & then the White Umbrella to cover the whole area so that rain won't come into the enclosed boundaries.

I went ahead with the procedure.
After chanting the script invoking all GM & all Divinities & etc, I got splash by rain blown in by the wind. Haha!
I also used Vajra Bell & septre to bless & purify offerings & all present.
I got splash at by the rain again!

I WOKE UP!!!
When I wrote the script, I told GM & all Divinities that the Fire Puja will start at 7.30pm!
We started way ahead!
Somehow, I did not keep my promise for event timing for Vajrasattva Repentance & fire puja as well.

The rain slacken at 6.50pm & completely gone by 7pm! hahahahaha!

We had a great time anyway.

Gm & all Divinities eventually forgive me. Thank you. Most grateful.


From the presence of these light orbs, do you all agree that I am being forgiven?

[there are more from facebook of HelenCheong & JoanneLam]

I also shared the 6-realm mantra wheel with those present as promised.

Come join us next time.
Please refer to event schedules & please check again before you set out to attend.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment