Saturday, April 23, 2011

23-4-2011 灵界-求助 Spiritual Realms-Help

In this building there are some free spirits roaming around & they called this building 'home'.
The building is sold & going to be demolish in July this year.
I was there for visits recently & felt they are around but they kept a distance from me after 'checking' me out & knowing that I am not out to harm them.

H started to visit too with me about 2months ago. She saw them flashed by & most significant is one in red-color clothes.

Yesterday afternoon when preparing fire puja offerings, H asked me to prepare one set of bardo deliverance incense for delivering a spirit she sees often near the lift well.

I decided to do bardo deliverance for all those free spirits who considered the building as home.

After setting up a tray of incense with a bardo order, H said she felt immediately relieve.


They knew we are extending help to them & let us know they are happy & thankful.

We asked for blessings for them during fire puja, and also bardo deliverance for them from Padmakumara who is the puja's principal Divinity.

I wish to thank all those that attended the puja as they also put in effort to seek blessings from Padmakumara for self as well as those who needed HELP.

After the puja, as H was burning the incense package that I compiled, I walk over & told H that they have gone with Padmakumara.

H said she knows.

Dear all, if some spirits seek your help & you are unable to help them, please email me. Do not be afraid of them. Give me names if the spirits can relate to you, or give me address where they hang out.

This is yet another form of Boddhicitta. Don't worry because GM will ensure you are alright.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment