Sunday, April 17, 2011

17-4-2011 梦-金蜘蛛Dream-Golden Spiders

Sometime ago, C told me he has a dream whereby we both sighted a nest of huge Golden Spiders!
[please refer to Dreams articles posted previously in this blogspot].

Two mornings ago, I asked GM for resources to reach out to more needies & the Lost ones.
He showed me C's face & the Golden Spiders.

I related this to C the next afternoon & we both laughed about it.

However, GM's Dharma speech yesterday afternoon gave me answers.

He likens himself to a Spider and after spinning 222 books of his years of cultivation, he is now sitting & reaping rewards like a Spider who sits in the middle of his web waiting for food to present themselves.

YES! Thank you dearest GM.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment