Friday, April 22, 2011

22-4-2011 地神 Earth Deities

This is yet another one that benefited from offerings to Earth Deities daily.
I have share the method with many fellow Dharma students locally & also via emails.
GM said praying to Earth Deities is the quickest way to get results!
Of course your Karmic influence plays a great part too.
If you are highly Karmic negative then the Earth deities will avoid you at all cost!


Hi Fashi,
How are you? Wish you are fine
Has been making it a point everyday to dedicate to my house’s earth god and my/mum’s karma debters via the label, lotus and the TBS papers (actually is a set of 10 pieces each, not 7).

Few days back, it suddenly came across my mind to also dedicate to the earth gods for those 2 units I am marketing. One for sale and one rental. Amasingly, within 2 days, both units were taken. I had sold the for sale unit at a record price and the rental unit which I had been marketing for coming 2 months, straight away within 2 days had 2 offers came in and managed to close one.

Find it hard to believe.. I am thinking of doing the same dedication to the earth god of all units that I market in future. Can I do that? Is it right to do so?

Will try to make it for the fire puja this Saturday.. Weekend is my working day, sometimes can be real busy.

Thanks a lot for your sharing and teaching..

Cheers


I did Earth Deities dedication for many to date.
Results are Markedly Stunning!

Want to try?
You have to send me a photo first to see if you are real dark! Haha!
Kidding!
First do repentance to improve your Karmic influence then will teach you to pray Earth Deities or Fortune Gods.

Have a nice break this week.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma 

No comments:

Post a Comment