Saturday, April 16, 2011

16-4-2011 Ask GM 问师尊

These are true experiences of some friends & fellow Dharma students.
I humbly suggest that you read with an open mind & if you/your friends have like experiences, it is time to walk away. Amituofo.

This Master claimed he is trained in Tibet. But he goes to Thailand very often for retreat.
I now understand that he hides away to purge himself of NEGATIVES he absorbed from those that pay him to preform certain rituals or services.
I was brought there by some friends for him to help purge 'black magic'.
I started on a 'treatment' program & every night I have to burn a fu [yellow paper with inscriptions] into a cup of water & then drink the water. This last for almost 2 years. I somehow stopped after I took refuge in TBS, because some voice seem to tell me to stop taking the fu. I also started to feel uncomfortable when I am at that temple.
Taking the fu daily, gives the Master control over me & I have to go back to him whenever I feel 'uncomfortable'. Which is all the time.

GM don't ask money for the fu he issued to help clear sickness & etc.
If someone put a high price like $3000; $5000 or even $8000 for a fu, I suggest you go ask GM for one. The money you pay is enough to cover your trip to visit GM personally.

Like the high monk that chant into cups of mineral water & after drinking the water, some of them get their 'spirits raised' & they move & prance around in a trance-like state.
This means you give the monk power to control your spirit & also you!
I was very uncomfortable here too. I knew something is not right & I chant GM's mantra to cleanse the drink & food I partake here.

I helped T to cleanse her house & also taught her to cultivate & cleanse herself.
She told me she feels some pressure on her heart & some tightness every time she goes to a certain temple. I told her to stop going there if the place make her uncomfortable every time she is there.
She has previously paid many masters to cleanse her house but don't seem to work for her. Best to cultivate diligently & let GM see to the rest.

I noticed that some temple has plenty of spirits that somehow put down ROOTS & also the temple frequently have rituals to control spirits or worshipers.
When special prayers events are taking place, & as a REGULAR, you plan to give it a miss, then you will feel very uncomfortable & have no choice but to attend & seek help.
A told me that he has some problems when he planned to give some prayers session a miss. He has no choice but to go attend. He has noticed this 'PROBLEM' for some time. I advised him accordingly.

I humbly suggest you seek help from GM & for those that are non-TBS students, you are welcome to seek help from our Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng, as well.
Our GM promised to save all sentient beings.


There was this fortune god temple at the corner of Lorong 17 Geylang. It spooks me too when I am inside. They somehow moved away about a month after my visit.

Greed for materials can get us into very deep darkness. Those that use Fortune Gods as a lure to cheat people are every where. Beware!!!

I wish to repeat myself: When in the presence of Buddhas & Boddhisattvas, you can only feel vitalize; light & joyful.


Anyway when in doubts, ASK GM. He is always with us & never leaves us unattended or expose to harm.
Chant GM's mantra & leave it all to GM.


When you cultivate & you can't concentrate; or you went to sleep; or feel very tired after cultivation; these are signs that you are being blocked by 'House spirits' who are the Host of the place. Your energy doesn't match that of this place, walk away & find another place to cultivate.

After each cultivation, you should feel joyful & all stress & problems receded, because your Guru & all Divinities blessed you with Universal Energy throughout.


Hope you find this article useful & please share with those around you.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment