Tuesday, April 19, 2011

18-4-2011 Gm creates Miracles!

There's this small kid who can't speak properly & can only utter sounds.
T ask me how she can help the parents as they are willing to go to Nepal to get some masters to heal the kid.
I told her I can write GM's speech opening fu/order.

I also asked GM to help T's friends.

T called me & said the parents wrote to GM for help.

Their kid started to speak properly one week before GM's reply came to them.

T was amazed that GM can help without having the kid personally present.

Also they are non-disciples.

Haha! GM can work miracles. Don't ever doubt that.

Disciples or not also doesn't matter, as GM's promise is to save all sentient beings with no differentiation or segregation.

Three Cheers for our dear Guru.
Haha!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara.

No comments:

Post a Comment