Saturday, April 23, 2011

23-4-2011 没喝但醉了!Drunk without imbibing!

How does one get DRUNK without drinking a single drop of Alcohol??

I got drunk this way last evening!

I am used to drinking large amount of liquor during business entertainment & considerably one of those that can hold my drink.
Did not get drunk before.

Last evening during fire puja we offer lots of liquor as the attendees about 30.
Also offer beef marinated with red wine & sesame seed oil.

Somehow I have the Drunkard effect & feel my eyes are dry & my senses sort of funny.
Haha! Those that went with me for a relaxing drink of smoothie at Mc's noticed that I am not my usual self.

We called it a night at about 12midnight.

On my way home, I realised what is wrong with me as I was chatting to GM along the way.

Haha! I am Drunk & GM laughs at me.

This is my first experience of being drunk without drinking a single drop of alcohol!
Me that can down 4 bottles of Korean sojiu[烧酒] of 52% potency without a single sign of loosing my clarity of mind!!! Hahaha!!

I am not kidding, I really exhibited signs of drunkeness!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment