Saturday, April 2, 2011

2-4-2011 Bear Negative Karma 替代 [6]

This is an interesting topic & today someone jerked my memory on related incidents.

2009 August, few days before the Mayura Event.
I arrived via EVA air on 25th August.
When in transit at Taipei International, I met fellow dharma student M and X.
M asked me how much I paid for my airfare?
I said $1100 via internet booking.
X started to shout that I am lying as she said her daughter works as a travel agent and she knows that EVA air cannot book online.
Haha! I started up my laptop & went to show her Eva's website & the online booking section too.
She then sneered at me and walk away saying in a low tone :that 'bad woman' dare to lie to me.

Seems she likes to earn money through organizing group tours.

When we arrived, I took a cab to Seattle temple as I can't locate the lama who was supposed to fetch me. M & X went their separate way.

We met at the temple that evening and M seems to be coughing badly. X scolded her and continues to do so for many days there after too.
X said, M should not help bring over bardo/blessings registration forms for others. She is carrying lots of negative karma that can make her sick too. She told M to stay far far away from her.

This is another one that believes that if you carry bardo registration of others, you bear negative Karma!
I remember May 2009, I brought lots of these forms and even photos of deceased persons along with me to Taiwan for Gulugulek event & I brought back the photos after empowerment, carrying them with me all the time. I seem to be fine.
I brought a big envelop containing lots of bardo/blessings forms from Sicheng temple to Taiwan for Mayura event February 2010. I came to no harm.

To these days, X still has an unfriendly aura and lots of people stay away from her. Seems lots of unhappiness arose from the tours she organised and she likes to shout for no reason it seems just to silence others & have her way.

Helping others bring registration form is Boddhicitta, as they can't do it themselves & also when you bring the ancestors and etc for GM's blessings, I personally believe they will ensure you travel safely both ways.

When you meet people like X, please walk away and do not get influence by her.

I wrote an article about Jesus being an 8th Level Boddhisattva.
One that compassionately cares for all sentient beings and even sacrificing his all for them is termed a Boddhisattva.

What harm can come upon you who is walking the Boddhi Path with GM's & all Divinities caring for you?

Haha! separate Truth from myths! Negative Karma?? Divert to GM & Divinities.

I humbly hope that all of you don't let myths & untruths deter you from helping others.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

1 comment:

  1. In the old days, the Tantric masters used to meditate in cemeteries, surrounded by rotting corpses, praying for the ghosts and demons there, as well as cultivating their own energies. To avoid "inauspicious things" is not part of real practice, as life itself is suffering, and we have to acknowledge that to truly practice. Just grasping after one end of the stick won´t get us anywhere. Just some thought!
    /Anagarika

    ReplyDelete