Tuesday, April 12, 2011

11-4-2011 灵界-谈判 Spiritual Realm - Negotiation

S jumped down from a block of flat morning of 20-3-2010.
http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2010/12/16-12-2010-revival-of-deceased.html
http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2011/01/16-1-2011-suicide-3.html
On Sunday, I went with a few fellow students to NUH to chant Dharani to dedicate to her Karmic negatives. Sunday evening while at dinner, I request L to go with me to NUH to see S.
She said: Don't need to see, the foe follows you here already. Just dedicate 7 rounds of fire puja or 21 rounds will do.
I faxed the details to Taiwan & register S as dedicator of the fire puja merits to her karmic foe.
The foe is a female. She follows me to see whether I have plans to harm her or not. She kept a distance & I ignored her.

22-3-2010 9am.
During cultivation, I negotiated with the Karmic foe of S.
I told her S is seriously injured & might die any moment or she might wake up & become a vegetable for the rest of her life. This is a real big kick & she should be satisfied.
Why hang around & wait for chances to take revenge?
When S is happy then you are most unhappy. Why continue to torture yourself in this sentient realm?
My GM can deliver you to Pureland & you free yourself from further sufferings in this realm.
[I saw a shadow hopped on to a lotus & GM scoops the lotus up & placed into a pond of water.]

My heart lifted & I am overcome with JOY that the Karmic foe is willing to hop on to a lotus & even more grateful to GM for scooping the lotus up & delivering to Maha Twin Lotus Pond, True Buddha School's pureland.
------------------------------------------------

I have done the above many times hence & works well with GM's empowerment & blessings too.

Today, H told me that she was talking to me about her friend's having abortion & seek my advice on how to help her friend deliver the child spirits. Suddenly she had a severe attack of migraine.
She visualized GM & asked GM to help.
Then she felt GM settled into her & she started negotiating with the child spirits {3 of them} the same way I taught her.
She also promised to register them for refuge with GM. Once refuge taken, they become Dharma Protectors/Jingang金刚. They have no need to suffer any further.

The migraine disappeared immediately!

Haha! Works all the time, what GM taught us!!!

Dear readers/fellow Dharma students, try it and have 100% faith in GM to back you up.

I recall when I was in Seattle 2009, after fire puja at Rainbow Villa, GM's Dharma speech has this assurance, when you call out : GM, please save me. 师尊,请救我. GM will arrive instantaneously to save you.
http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2011/03/13-3-2011-power-of-mantra-1.html
http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2011/03/13-3-2011-power-of-mantra-2.html
In the above, GM came when the girl chanted GM's mantra about 5-7times.
She is confident that GM has power to save her!
Although she has power too in the forms of purple-blue colored fireballs, but don't know how to use them.
So, GM to the rescue!

HAHA! Try it when opportunity knows on your door.

Amituofo
lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment