Friday, April 1, 2011

1-4-2011 Dream Yoga梦瑜伽 [3]

Bahasa Version: http://lotuschef.blogspot.sg/2012/03/yoga-mimpi-3_7.html

GM's Dream within a Dream & Dream Yoga: You can control the direction/scenario of your dreams.
Million Dollar question is HOW?
Some asked after reading Dream Yoga, What is this all about?
I am afraid you have to co-relate the 2 articles first and do some ground work!

The article I wrote, somehow got erased and I think not time for me to share that portion.
You can write to me & I asked GM first, whether can share with you or not.
I was warned that knowledge in the Wrong Hands can bring harm to sentient beings.

I have written many articles about Dreams, if you concentrate on them you can find some pointers.

Look at articles on Samoddhi as well.

They are all basically helping us to cultivate Dream Yoga.

Haha! Have fun digging!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment