Monday, April 25, 2011

25-4-2011 阿弥陀佛显现Amitabha Buddha appears

In GM's book, Rainbow body attainment book 3, he describes when Amitabha Buddha appears, the "red" light actually consisted of Red; Pink & White.


This is what I saw when Amitabha appears when I was doing Bardo.
The First time was when I was helping a fellow Dharma student burn offerings to his karmic negatives.
I taught him to chant Guru's mantra as we burn the incense offerings.
I saw a pinkish light which gives me a very light & comfortable feeling & I somehow know this is sign of Amitabha appearing.
I told him but he looks at me as if I am NUTS!! Hehe!

On the last day of wake, during the sent off chanting.
We were chanting Guru's mantra 108 times when I saw this pinkish light again.
After chanting Guru's mantra, I said to the team: Amitabha came, let us chant 108 times of his mantra.
HAHA! The team was stunted but they cooperated with my suggestion.

Nowadays, I am more conservative as lots of rumors going around about my being NUTS! Haha!

In Taiwan this year, we were attending a fire puja by a certain vajra master.
The Principal Divinity is Amitabha Buddha, so I told fellow students to visualize Pinkish light.

Haha! This time Amitabha appears in golden-yellow light!
Not only I saw but a few fellow students saw too.

Amitabha is also Infinite Light & Lifespan which exhibits as golden-yellow.

When I read the article GM written on Amitabha appearing as pinkish light, guess how relieved I am???

I am not NUTS! Haha!

However, people like H; L; M & etc. sees Amitabha or Guru with formed shape.
So they are not NUTS too.
Just each have their own "energy levels" & what we see differs.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment