Friday, September 16, 2016

劉金杜如此說 Liu-jin-du said this way



  

Above: A ceramic miniature of GM Lu, Auspicious Vajra. A fellow student gave this to me after my ordination. I have this one on the dashboard of my car. :)

Below: A die-cast miniature of GM Lu, Auspicious Vajra.
I bought lots of these and smaller ones to give to those with Affinity & as Lucky Draw Prizes during some of our events! :)


Summary English Translation by Lotuschef.

蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 254_至尊的開悟

劉金杜如此說

劉說:
「我不是你的弟子!」
我「哦」的一聲!
劉說:
「我現在是你的弟子!」
我又「哦」了一聲!
劉說:
「我是國家隊的足球健將,在馬來西亞的足球隊踢球。」
「又怎麼了?」
劉說:
「我偶然之間,有了你的乙尊蓮花童子塑像,就隨手帶回家。」
「然後呢?」
劉說:
「當夜,你就來了,推拿我的腰,我的腰閃到了。」
「有好嗎?」
劉說:
「第二天醒來,腰真的好了!」
劉繼續的說:
「但,二天後,我踢球的時候,又閃到了腰,我想,如果盧師尊又來推拿我的腰,那就好了。」
劉說:
「當夜,盧師尊真的又出現,同樣推拿我的腰,結果,又真的好了!」
所以。
我就皈依你了。
劉說:「今天特別從馬來西亞飛過來,見一見盧師尊,真的很神奇!」
** The above is dialogue between GM Lu and Mr Liu, who is a football player in Malaysia's national team.
Liu received a miniature statue of GM Lu by chance and brought it home.
That night, GM Lu appeared and performed "Tui-na" (massage) on Liu's waist. Liu has injured his waist earlier that day.
The pain was completely gone the next morning when Liu woke up.

Two days later, Liu again injured his waist & he thought if GM Lu will come "Tui-na" my waist, that will be good.
That night, GM Lu really appeared again and use the same "tui-na" for his waist and Liu's injury truly recovered!
Thus, he took refuge with GM Lu.
And he made a special trip to meet GM Lu, saying its truly amazing!

我說:「那都是菩薩保佑的!」
I said: Those are blessing of Boddhisattvas!
「很奇妙!」Very amazing!

我說:「我很普通。」
I said: I am very common.

在座的很多同門,紛紛述說他們奇妙的感應,他們都對我敬仰不已!
Many fellow students were seated there, started to recount their own amazing responses, they admire me extremely!

我說:「我很平凡。」
I said: I am very ordinary.

我說:I said:
我只是堅持做好自己本職的工作,實現擺脫一切妄想。
I only persist in doing my very own job, realise breaking free of all wishful/unwholesome thoughts.

早上寫作、修法。
Writing articles in the morning, cultivate dharma.
中午運動、休息。
Exercise at noon, rest. 
晚上修氣。
Night time cultivate Qi.

這就是我的每日職責,我沒有放蕩的生活,也沒有感官的享受,沒有追求自我最高的利益,我就是如此生活著。
This is then my daily job responsibility, I do not have lax morals lifestyle, also no sensual enjoyment, no pursuing highest benefit for Self, I just live life this way.

沒有執著要擴大宗派。
Do not have Fixation on expanding Religious Sector/School.
沒有執著要度多少眾生。
Do not have fixation must succour how many beings.
沒有執著要領導什麼。
Do not have fixation must lead what.
沒有執著未來有何計劃。
Do not have fixation on Future plans.
很規律的生活著。
Living very disciplined lifestyle.

我是:I am:
真心。True hearted.
誠意。Sincere.
努力。Hard-working (Committed).
但,不求回報!But, do not expect any returns!

一切自然來,一切自然去,要來的自然會來,要去的自然會去。
All comes naturally and goes naturally, want to come or go also do so naturally.

在這方面,我很超然。
In this direction, I am very detach.

我始終如此覺得:I always feel like this:
「在這世界之上,我已無所求,既然無所求,只有自然而已!」
In this world, I already have nothing to expect, since no expectation, only have Natural! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha! 
Why did I chose to translate this article?

The theme sermon of Living Free of Fixation & Wishful & Unwholesome thoughts!

Yes! 
When you think you need something!
Or you need to uphold a certain Image - to fix into the Form that others tailored for you or your mortal's status!
Hahaha! 
You are living a Life FULL of Suffering!
你实在是活得很苦!

The consequences of NOT Listening & Practicing as per shared by your Root Guru!
Be Natural!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment