Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lotuschef at Play – Hearing Right? 听对了吗?



Most of the Time, Misinterpretation of what we hear caused us to or more accurately Set off a Chain of Thoughts and subsequent actions.

IF we will only Pause a wee-while and revise or reflect on what we hear, then most Unwholesome thoughts and deeds won't be perpetuated.

Hahaha! 

My 3 Cs of Cool Calm Clear Mindedness!

Alas, just these 3 Cs already hard to achieve, what more preparing Self or Arming Self with Enough knowledge of basic or fundamental Buddha Dharma, for daily life or cultivation.

SZ said to teach or share Cultivation of 4 Preliminaries, with these 2 students that had taken refuge with him for almost 20 years.

I obediently carried out these instruction!

However, these 2 students are pretty lost already and both have not the Fundamentals to build upon!

Hehe! 


Student A, only attend one "lesson" with me. 
Then always making a pretense of cultivating when I show up!
She was beside me on several occasions and set up a sort of consultation session & acts as if she is my boss and instructs people to ask me questions of a personal nature.
She then adds a few words as if to make my words more clear for these people!
She always acted High & Mighty! :)

Last year. I found out that she has Free Meals or accept $$ from these people when I am not around. 
She actually gives all the idea that she has abilities of higher calibre and can help them.

Hahaha! I saw a 6-realm vajra mandala mantra wheel (Ah her Sha Sa Maha) that I gave to a food outlet in Caotun pasted at the wrong position.  

Then after lunch there, the outlet's bosses refused to accept payment from me. They said Chinese New Year, so they wish to show their appreciation of my help.

Student A, hurried me away, after I insisted on paying for lunch.
She then told me that the bosses of this place forces her to accept free meals!

Hahaha! Of course she is lying! Her aura gave her away!

Sad that most of these people do not understand that IF they can't or didn't really Help or Bless those that they claimed to have Powers to Help, then they started an Overdraft Account with these people.
As the accumulation of overdraft builds up, their Auras darkened and Karmic Negatives increases.


Student B, even claims she is very accurate in Fengshui & Fortune Telling!
She buys all new releases of books under these categories!

Seems her accuracy became suspect pretty fast, and there were lots of complaints against her and the advice she gave!

Her "followers" dwindled to only a handful, but she continues her act.

Came to my notice that she started to lie profusely and even misappropriate others' possession as her own.
This student had 2 session of 4 preliminaries cultivation  with me.

Although both of them, were my homework or assignments, I have handed them over or back to SZ, as my instruction were to share 4 preliminaries cultivation techniques with them.


Now lets be precise. 

SZ's instruction to share 4 preliminaries cultivation techniques with veteran students of more than 20 years of refuge, only points to the FACT that both didn't even grasp the very basic of cultivation taught by SZ.

Therefore we can conclude that what SZ said is True about most Veteran Students, that is they only MIMIC SZ's moves and make a pretense of Cultivating Well, or go bluff those unsuspecting of their "prowess"!

So as SZ said, these people can do so for 20 or 30 or even 50 years or more, but still have no idea what Truly is Cultivation of Tantra Dharma!

It is best that you Hear Right what SZ's shares, agree?


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment