Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lotuschef in Harmless Chat?











Dear all,
Remember the Jingye account in Facebook started by YC?

The group got out of hand and my whereabouts and my oversea trip like date and time also made known to people outside Jingye.

This Indiscriminate sharing of my private schedules and location is something I wish to avoid.

If the whats app chat group also goes into broadcasting Confidential Info, then please ensure that this chat group do not results in any unnecessary inconvenience and damage to me.

I am an ordained personnel, really don't want to be famous and be hunted down by people for their own selfish private agendas.

SZ told me just now that whats app chat group like Jingye facebook account is getting out of hand as members go share the chat outwards too!

It is more beneficial to chant Guru's mantra than chat about "nothing in particular" to while away one's time, agree?
I sincerely hope your chat does not involve me and my movements.

Please help me live in peace!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lotuschef Lama


HI Fashi,
Noted the inconveniences cause and I totally agreed with you that such media can goes out of hand.
Initially was meant for easy communication with everyone but really got out of hand.

I have informed in "What Apps" Jingye group that I will delete this group at 1500 hrs today to avoid any inconveniences.
We will contact each other individually or thru email via purekarma.

Is a good suggestion cause many incidents can be avoided.
Amitoufo,




Hi all, it is choice of each individual to chat and to spread the contents of chat outside the chat group.
Closing the chat group does not help at all!
It is each individual's responsibility to cultivate and thus each one learn and practice to maintain confidentially.


As SZ said: Know what you can do and what you can! 

As long as your chat is not about anything that is private and confidential about me or anyone, you all can continue to communicate with each other in whatever means you like.

Only matters pertaining to Pure Karma needs to be email to Pure Karma mail box!


Most of you will remember the 1st Jakarta trip.
we started with about 9 people and ended up about 50 "followed" me!

I even received phone calls asking how much is my Jakarta package!!!
I somehow became a tour operator without my own knowledge. 

[The phones lines had been discontinued, but the inconvenience caused to have to shut down the phones should be prevented from occurring again. ]

Therefore, as SZ said, we cultivate to slowly change or drop-off our unwholesome habits and behaviour.

Closing up one Chat Group after another is not the Ultimate Solution.

Each one in Chat Group must look into SELF, and act accordingly.

It is Self that has to rescue Self out of Samara cycle.



Yes Fashi, understood now. I thought meant you well so that unnecessary happening....
Thanks Fashi for advise.
Thanks & Regards,



I also have plans to reduce the weekly attendance at fire puja cultivation to fortnightly or monthly after the Semarang trip for myself.
Will help you all prepare scripts and etc. and you all can run the event with ease too.

So you all take turns to lead cultivation and I appear once a while.
I can go help others to cultivate elsewhere knowing the SG team is capable enough to conduct fire puja without me.
Awaiting SZ's instruction as to what to do and where to go.

As for big events like ancestors offering, birthday of SZ and important dates, I will definitely show face if in town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment