Monday, February 24, 2014

Lotuschef in SZ is Your Miracle! 师尊是你的奇迹! [1]



Picture above, our dearest Root Guru, The Living Buddha Lian Sheng.

Last year, I met a chapter's incharge from Taiwan, while she was mopping the floor in the ladies' washroom.

A glance somehow became a quick scan and I told her to wait for me, as I am going into one of the cubicles to ease myself.

When I am done, she is no longer inside the washroom.

I went in search of her and found her within seconds.

I said I would like to talk to her, and we went to a corner outside, a balcony of sort.

I said her health was not too good and her kidneys and heart had problems.

She affirmed my statements and told me that she had asked SZ to help her.

She said: SZ told me "A miracle will heal me"!
[她说:师尊跟我说 - 奇迹就能治疗好我!]


The following - I taught her to chant Guru's mantra in 3 different ways only! 
[以下 --- 我教她用3 个不同方式 (念上师心咒)而已!]

I smiled.

Then I asked her to chant Guru's mantra.

After a while, I stopped her and told her to do it with visualization of Guru blessing her with light when she chants!

I again stopped her after a while, and asked her how she was feeling at that time?
I could see she started to light up a little. :)

She replied she felt a bit better.

Hahaha! Now the Finale!

I taught her to chant Guru's mantra, visualizing she is Guru and radiating Light to all, without differentiation and segregation! 
Just sharing the goodness of Universal Energy in the form of Light! :)


This time she stopped and smiled and said she felt wonderful and she said I must be the Miracle that SZ told her to find! 
[这次,她自动停下来, 微笑着对我说,她觉得很好,接着说道, 我应该是师尊叫她找的奇迹!] 


Dear all,
If you really understand SZ's words in the above case, you would have immediately perform Great Prostration in thanking SZ! 
[如果你了解师尊的话,你会即刻做大礼拜,感谢师尊!]

WHY?
[为什么?]

SZ is your Miracle!!!
[师尊就是你的奇迹! ]

Not me! :)
[不是我! :) ]

I am just a messenger sent by SZ to help you as you didn't understand his words!!!
[我只是师尊派来传话的,因为你听不懂师尊的话!!!]

Hahaha!


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Edited from Notes of Lotuschef




No comments:

Post a Comment